Residential Technology Help
There are a few pieces of information that are extremely helpful for us when working on most issues. To expedite support, please include as much of this information as possible in your Help Request.
- Physical address of the device(s) with issues. Please see this article for further instructions on how to find this.
- Device type (Laptop/Desktop/Tablet/Phone/Gaming Console/TV/etc)
- Operating System (Windows 10, Mac OS X 10.x, iOS, Android, etc)
- Location (Building and Room number)
- Connection Type (wired or wireless)
- Timing (when the issue starting occurring and when it occurs if it's intermittent)
- Does this issue occur when connecting to the on-campus network?
- Has the device successfully connected previously?
- Contact information (best method and time to contact you)
|Submit Help Request||Click here to submit a help request online|
|Hours||Mon - Fri 8AM - 5PM|
|Location||113-L119, next to the Sierra Madre Community Center|